Friday, January 7, 2011

One Night Stands

He Said: "It's all I strive for. "

She Said: "I'm weird about them now. To me meeting a stranger and then taking them home and fucking them isn't fulfilling the satisfaction that I am looking for."

He Said: "I don't mind."

She Said: "Sure, why not?"

He Said: "I have had a few, they are not my thing. If you are into it then do it? You never know what happens."

She Said: "They're okay if you understand what you're getting into, and if you're really safe and you don't do it too much I suppose. I'm not into them personally but I'm not against them. Sometimes shit happens."

He Said: "They can be very good but they can be a trap. There is nothing wrong with two strangers exchanging fluids. It's just sex, it won't land you in hell but if all you do is one night stands then you are emotionally retarded."

She Said: "I dont like them ...I cant have sex with out emotion. so if I have one, I don't enjoy it, I feel nothing no pleasure and the sex doesn't feel good."

No comments:

Post a Comment