Friday, July 2, 2010

He Said/She Said: Sex Drives - 1

She Said: Almost Never.

He Said:
Sometimes 12 time a day, sometimes I am too tired to get involved but, then when she wants it, then I am too tired, she will want it 5 hours later, I am so tired. In the middle of the night, early in the morning, but I can get into it all day. I'm horny all of the time.

She Said: I'm the sluttiest prude ever. I'm the horniest girl ever.

He Said: I think about sex about once every six seconds. I would describe my sex drive as relentless and uncompromising. I think about sex every time I see an attractive woman. Really, I think about fucking all the time. I masturbate several times a day.

She Said:
Neutral 'til triggered. Like if I have sex I want it all the time and its hard to not have sex after having it but later if I don't, I'm ok until I have it again.

He Said:
The description I most commonly give to my sex drive is burdensome. The reality that, as a man I am naturally compelled to try and sleep with as many woman between the ages of 20 and 40 as is humanly possible is, to put it mildly, a huge distraction. For me, it amounts to a distraction (and I think I may be somewhat unique in this) for three reasons:
1.) Because having lots of sex is not a long-term goal of mine.
2.) I can't merely appreciate just looking at an attractive women. It just makes me feel like I've been derailed from doing work, improving existing relationships, getting in shape, creating art, etc. I realize this seems borderline pathological, but it's not something that plagues me. It's just more or less how I feel being posed the question.
3.) I have legitimately made a well thought out and conscious decision to be with someone for the long-term and realize for this to flourish it requires conscious attention and concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment